Fashion isn’t about what brand a celebrity is wearing or what trend a magazine say is "in", it is about your personal style. Originality makes you stand out in a crowd; this is known as street fashion. The great thing about a street fashion photo shoot is that the setting can be anywhere in the city such as oh a park bench or against a graffiti wall.
During my photo shoots I would want my models to have an original and unique style. This allows them to show their own personality in what they are wearing, not what a magazine says is “in”. I also would want them to customize their accessories from a retro to modern style. I would combine different trends and patterns to make my models stand out. Their accessories would show a lot of personality. I personally would use a lot of different sizes and colors of hat, jackets, belt, scarves and handbags. I would stay away from using props like a call phone because I believe they are a distraction. I would rather see a model holding a cigarette or a sandwich in their hand.
Fashion photographic is the career I want to pursue when I graduate from college. I want people to comment on my photos. Hearing the words amazing, beautiful or gorgeous would me know I have succeeded as a fashion photographer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment